As a local authority and to represent the interests of the parish, the Parish Council is consulted on a wide range of issues, including planning applications. The Parish Council’s comments on planning applications can be read in the Minutes and are also published on the Ashford Borough Council website.
Its responses to other public consultations can be read here.
- Goods Vehicles Waiting Restrictions [overnight HGV parking ban]
2. Statement of Strategic Priorities [broadband in rural areas]
Statement of Strategic Priorities
3. Proposed speed restriction on Maidstone Road [eastbound from Tutt Hill]
Ashford Speed Limits Amendment No 19 Order 2019
4. Proposal to make permanent the Traffic Regulation Order banning overnight lorry parkingDeposit Documents Goods Vehicles Waiting Restrictions
5. Boughton Aluph and Eastwell Neighbourhood Plan consultationWPC Boughton Aluph and Eastwell Neighbourhood Plan Questionnaire survey response